Thursday, October 20, 2011

Granny Chic.

Something I find myself saying often: 
"I'm an 80-year-old stuck in a 25-year-old's body."

I possess granny skills & enjoy my granny hobbies.



I often hear people say "I was born in the wrong era" when referring to preferred clothing styles & lifestyles in general, but I don't like to describe myself.
Yes, I love everything vintage & homemade, but I also love living in the present. I love the convenience of technology. I love that I can cook meals everyday & not spend all day slaving at the stove, and then even more time at the sink washing every dish by hand. I love that I can go to a craft store that is stocked with every color & size yarn I can imagine. I wouldn't give those simple pleasures up to be transported to a time that I might fit into a bit better culturally.


No comments:

Post a Comment