Monday, April 16, 2012

MONDAY!!

The Weather::
It's been SO weird! It will be bright, not a cloud in the sky and then BAM it's black as night!! Then 10 minutes later, no clouds, bright & sunny! It's been difficult to get used to.
On My Reading Pile::

Emma and the Vampires
On My T.V.::

Grimm is new tonight!
On The Menu This Week::

Homemade chicken nuggets
Healthy chinese food
lots and lots of smoothies (I just got a new blender!)
Looking Forward To This Week::

I ordered the Hunger Games Trilogy (I have no plans on reading it, it does not sound like my cup of tea,) but I will be making HG themed crafts to sell in my etsy shop! I'm looking forward to making them because I've already had so many people show interest in the items!
On My To-Do List::

Vacuum. Basically get my house ready for a guest arriving in about a week and a half! 
What I'm Crocheting or Creating::

Right now I'm working on a scarf I'll be listing in my etsy shop in August. It's really pretty!
Looking Around The House::

Glitter. Layla and I were playing with glitter and now it's kind of everywhere.
From The Camera::




I've been feeling slightly better with my costochondritis so I decided to shake out the legs and see if I could maybe run a bit. We all headed out to the track and we did a few laps as a family. Layla loves to go out and run & we took our time. I was a little sore, but I'm happy to say that after a warm bath and some motrin, I was FINE!! I think if I take some motrin before I run, I'll be able to tackle a 7-miler on Saturday!!





Favourite Blog Post This Week::
I always enjoy the posts from Tracy


Something Fun To Share::
In addition to my Hunger Games crafts, I'll also be listing lots of yarny goodies as well as some Jane Austen & Pride and Prejudice and Zombies goodies! 

2 comments:

  1. I GOT A SHOUT-OUT!!! YAYYYY!!!
    But you should read the Hunger Games, if nothing else so you can know what everyone is talking about. The three books together will take you probably a day to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eh, I don't really care what everyone is talking about. It's not the fact that it's a teen book that bothers me (I read the Twilight series!) It's just I have no interest in a post-apocalyptic world where teens have to kill each other. It has zero appeal for me.

    ReplyDelete