Saturday, March 10, 2012

On The Hook

I'm still working on my pretty ripple blanket.
Since the movers brought us our household goods I haven't really found the time to sit & work on more than a few rows at a time. I'm determined to finish it this weekend. Since I'm sick in bed with the croup I think I can easily accomplish this. Once I'm done I will have to decide whether I'm going to keep it for myself or sell it on etsy as a lap throw or a toddler sized blanket. Since it's my first successful ripple (all others before it came out wonky) I think I might keep it & work on a smaller version for etsy.
I have yet to work on anything for my etsy shop.
I am giving myself all summer to work on stuff, but I really hope to get started this spring so I will have an abundance of yarny delight for the shiny shop window come August.


No comments:

Post a Comment